At some of our managed properties we offer two different types of parking leases: flexible term, and fixed-term.
Flexible-term leases are the classic Parkade experience:
- Search for and reserve an open-ended parking spot whenever you want
- Cancel the spot whenever it's no longer needed, and receive a prorated refund based on the the cancelation time
- Freely switch parking spots in the app
These types of leases are usually best when you're not sure about your parking situation — such as when you're considering selling your car, or if you only need parking for a couple months during the year.
These types of reservations are typically more expensive to account for the additional flexibility offered by the lease.
Fixed-term leases are more in line with your standard apartment parking rental experience:
- Choose your desired parking space from the list of available options
- Choose an end date for your parking reservation in advance (usually your apartment lease end date, but this can vary)
- You may switch to a more expensive spot or a spot with the same price, but under most circumstances you cannot cancel your reservation or switch to a lower-priced spot
These types of leases are typically less expensive than flexible-term leases, and must be arranged by contacting us at email@example.com.