Parkade's mission is to reshape cities and combat climate change by creating a world with far less parking. We build software that corporate buildings and apartment complexes use to improve parking utilization, revenue, enforcement and tenant experience at their properties. These features allow them to get by with less parking.
We're ready to get Parkade's product into every apartment, condo and office building and to do that — we need you. With early customers and investors excited about where Parkade is headed, we've just closed a seed funding round to grow our team beyond its current small size of 5 passionate early team embers. We're ready to scale Parkade to thousands of buildings around the world, and need a growth marketer who can help get the Parkade concept in front of the right audience.
We're looking for multi-talented growth marketing who can leverage email, SEM, SEO, physical mail or any other tactics you can muster to market Parkade to property managers, building owners, condo associations and workplaces. We're already seeing a dozen leads a month with no marketing and a very basic website, so we know there's huge potential to grow.
Help us market this product and build this company.
- Enormous autonomy to create, strategize and execute on Parkade’s marketing vision
- Own and substantially grow existing growth/marketing efforts, including: (1) Digital ads/SEM (2) Email campaigns to prospective buildings and real estate firms (3) Content marketing and SEO (4) Conferences (5) Partnerships and (6) our web site (7) PR (8) whatever else you dream up
- Manage product marketing for new product features and improvements
- Design and write copy for our marketing collateral
- Use data to drive your decisions, track your progress and report to our founding team on which marketing efforts should expand
- Collaborate your team to revamp the content and structure of parkade.com
- Report directly to Evan (co-founder/CEO)
- Potentially: Manage our PR strategy
- You should have at least 5 years of experience on Marketing and/or Growth teams
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, early-stage startup environment. Comfort with ambiguity and independent decision making.
- Significant experience with online and offline marketing tools and channels
- Excellent communication skills — written, verbal and video
- You should be comfortable working in spreadsheets, and be able to analyze data, read/create charts and use data as a core part of your marketing strategy
- Use (and be good with) Webflow so that you can own our website
- A good eye for design.
- Bonus: experience with design tools like Adobe Illustrator or Figma
- Bonus: Experience or connections in the residential and/or commercial real estate industry
You're ideally located in — or willing to move to — the San Francisco Bay Area, and excited to work in person in our new office this summer (at least a few days a week). Amazing applicants outside the Bay Area will be considered, but only if located in some kind of urban area. We want to ensure you empathize with difficult parking — like NYC, Los Angeles, Indianapolis, Austin, Orange County, South Florida, or anywhere with a significant number of large condo, apartment and office buildings.