Parkade is reimagining large parking lots for the 21st century. We’re poised for major growth and we’re looking for our founding marketing hire to own the company’s growth channels.
After running parking experiments at Lyft HQ, founders Evan Goldin and Curtis Rogers saw a need for a parking technology that could unleash the potential of sharing assigned parking and Ben Plowman joined as CTO after leaving Getaround. With an additional remote engineer and part-time designer on board, you’d be joining a small, close-knit team that’s passionate about changing how people park.
Recently rebranded as Parkade, our product enables condos, apartments, mixed-use buildings, and workplaces to help their tenants easily share parking. Instead of spots sitting idle, they can be booked instantly by other people in the building who need extra parking.
We need a full-stack marketer to help us attract new buildings to the platform, and the right person could help exponentially grow our business.
- As our second employee hire, and first marketer, you’ll have enormous autonomy to strategize and execute on Parkade’s marketing vision
- Own and substantially grow existing growth/marketing efforts, including: (1) Digital ads (2) Email drip campaign to prospective buildings and real estate firms (3) Direct mail campaigns (we’ve seen app install rates from postcards as high as 25% in some buildings from early tests!) (4) Content marketing and SEO
- Build a regional growth strategy by deciding which markets to focus on and launch our product remotely
- Manage product marketing for new product features and improvements
- Design and write copy for our marketing collateral
- Use data to drive your decisions, track your progress and report to our founding team on which marketing efforts should expand
- Collaborate with our founding team to revamp the content and structure of parkade.com
- Build a process to collect customer feedback about our product and communicate that to our founding team
- Ideally join us a full-time hire, but we are open to part-time or contract-to-hire as well.
- Report directly to Evan (co-founder/CEO)
- Potentially: Manage our PR strategy
- You should have at least 2-5 years of experience on Marketing and/or Growth teams
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, early-stage startup environment. Comfort with ambiguity and independent decision making.
- Significant experience with online and offline marketing tools and channels
- Excellent communication skills — written, verbal and video
- You should be comfortable working in spreadsheets, and be able to analyze data, read/create charts and use data as a core part of your marketing strategy
- A good eye for design.
- Bonus: experience with design tools like Adobe Illustrator, Webflow or other marketing tools
- Bonus: Experience or connections in the residential and/or commercial real estate industry
Parkade is headquartered in San Francisco, in a wonderful office tower above Montgomery BART. Ideally, we’d like to hire someone in San Francisco to join our office, but especially in light of COVID-19, we are open to other locations.
If you are located outside of the Bay Area, being located in a “high potential” market for our product is ideal — like NYC, Los Angeles, Orange County, South Florida, or anywhere with a significant number of large condo, apartment and office buildings that need our product.