Parkade's mission is to transform cities, increase mobility and combat climate change. We're building a world that has far fewer parking spots, but where every spot is available to use at the push of a button and few spots sit empty.
To get there, we need buildings to join the Parkade platform, and we need to retain our existing buildings. And, we need to make sure everyone parking at our partner properties has a top-notch experience.
That's where you come in. We need someone to own and scale the business side of Parkade's growth — onboarding new buildings, maintaining relationships with their managers and running point on customer service with end users (the people parking). You take ownership over our operations and support, mixing getting into the weeds with our current needs, while making strategic changes to our processes and product to scale operations and support.
You'll be the linchpin to our growth, you'll have a huge hand in shaping the future of parking. And you'll do it while having a blast, changing lives and changing the built (and unbuilt) world.
- You have 2+ years experience doing operations in some kind of role that merges online and offline systems.
- You're a pro with spreadsheets. You know to freeze a row, filter a column, concatenate data and (hopefully) do a VLOOKUP.
- You have top-notch communications skills, allowing you to balance brevity with grace and humor.
- You run a tight ship when it comes to process and execution. You can craft a checklist, and then make sure you (and everyone else) follows it to a T.
- You've been responsible for launching something, or rolling something out, at work.
- You know how to automate and improve painful processes, using tools like Google Sheets, Zapier and Hubspot.
- Understand every aspect of the Parkade product and how it works.
- Understand Parkade's customers, their current needs and their future needs.
- Share responsibility for customer support at the beginning with our CEO, and eventually hire and scale a customer support team.
- Create a sign-off system (that you will head) for launching new buildings.
- Work closely with partner buildings to ensure they're getting the most out of Parkade, and then systemize this process.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Quickly and accurately triage urgent bug reports from customers and partners.
- Get the engineering team involved in urgent bugs only when relevant.
- Conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Travel as needed, or — if you don't want to do that — nail down the remote onboarding process.
- Experience building and scaling a successful startup from the ground up.
- Experience working in an operations role.
- Experience with technical, marketing and training tools.
- You've spent time at a technology company, and even better if it was a property technology or real estate company
- You care deeply about problems related to parking and efficient use of space and resources in cities.