Parkade's mission is to reshape cities and combat climate change by creating a world with far less parking. We build software that corporate buildings and apartment complexes use to improve parking utilization, revenue, enforcement and tenant experience at their properties. These features allow them to get by with less parking.
We're already transforming parking at hundreds of buildings around the world. We're nowready to get Parkade's into every apartment, condo and office building, and we just raised a seed round from some of Silicon Valley's most respected investors to make that dream a reality. To do that, we need you.
We're looking for entrepreneurial recruiter to be the first HR/recruiting hire at Parkade. We'll be growing the team from six to 12-15 by the end of the year, and we need a recruiter to help us source, close and onboard those crucial early hires. You'll partner closely with our founders, two of Lyft and Getaround's first employees, and you'll create much of our initial HR, recruiting and hiring processes while directly helping to hire our early team.
Depending on experience and performance, this role could transition into a head of talent.
- At least 5+ years experience recruiting and hiring, with at least 2 of those years at a technology company
- Strong familiarity with (and strong opinions on) the newest and best HR/recruiting software
- Significant experience crafting job offers and negotiating compensation
- A demonstrated ability to juggle multiple important tasks, as you'll be tasked with hiring for multiple roles at once.
- Completely comfortable with an ATS like Lever or Ashby
- Experience with hiring for a variety of role types (e.g. engineers, salespeople, support, marketing)
- Work with founders to finalize and prioritize our headcount plan and budgets
- Take ownership of our hiring process
- Run our hiring process
- Do initial phone screens with all candidates
- Manage paid job posting campaigns (LinkedIn Jobs, etc)
- Conduct outbound sourcing of candidates based on criteria you define
- Collect feedback on all the candidates we interview
- Run interview panels, and work with our team to finalize hiring decisions
- Work with founders to craft, finalize and close job offers
- Help onboard new employees in Gusto, and ensure a good transition to full-time employee
- You've done at least some technical recruiting.
- You are located in (or will move to) the San Francisco Bay Area and are excited to spend time with our team in person, generally at least a few days a week, when we get an office in San Francisco this summer.
- You're obsessed with efficiency, and getting things done in the most effective way possible.
- You care deeply about problems related to parking and efficient use of space and resources in cities.