Parkade's mission is to reshape cities and combat climate change by creating a world with far less parking. We build software that corporate buildings and apartment complexes use to improve parking utilization, revenue, enforcement and tenant experience at their properties. These features allow them to get by with less parking.
We're ready to get Parkade's product into every apartment, condo and office building and to do that — we need you. With early customers and investors excited about where Parkade is headed, we've just closed a seed funding round. Now, we're ready to scale Parkade to thousands of buildings around the world, and need an eager account executive to work closely with our CEO to source and close sales deals.
We're looking for hungry, self-motivated salesperson to build our sales team, processes and playbook from the ground up. To date, the CEO has been doing founder sales, but with dozens of leads coming in each month, fantastic case studies with early customers and a huge opportunity for outbound, we're ready to bring on a sales team.
And we're ready for your help building this company into a profitable force for good.
- Help design and execute on the sales pipeline and process, generating account-based outbound campaigns and owning the full sales lifecycle from first contact with building owners/managers through to building launch
- Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team’s practices, tools, and content
- Generate new outbound leads through outbound prospecting, including email, phone, LinkedIn, referrals and any other channel that might work
- Handle all inbound leads
- Learn Parkade's product and vision inside and out, understanding the questions you'll get and identifying product gaps we should improve to help you close more sales
- Report directly to the co-founder/CEO
- Someone who cares about the craft of sales. You read sales books and blogs, maybe listen to podcasts or subscribe to newsletters
- You don't just make a sale and throw it over the wall. You're excited to help see a client all the way through the sales/implementation process.
- At least 2 years of experience in software or real estate sales under your belt
- Recent startup experience, with a track record of driving sales, comfort with ambiguity and ability to step outside your job description
- Possess excellent communication skills: written, verbal, presentation and video
- Demonstrate great organization and data skills, and have significant experience tracking all of your sales interactions in a sales CRM (we use Hubspot)
- You've sold software before in the multi-family real-estate industry, with some kind of in-person operational component
- You have a background in parking, real estate and/or property management
- You have a passion for changing the built world, and creating a safer, greener, more affordable world that doesn't have vastly too much parking
- Stock option plan to give our employees a significant stake in Parkade's success
- Career growth to help achieve your career goals
- Healthcare coming this summer
- Great culture embodied in our two founders and first employee (an engineer), who have worked closely together for more than a year
- Competitive compensation that provides a solid base comp, and eventually layers in performance-based comp as well
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Remote work program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
You're ideally located in — or willing to move to — the San Francisco Bay Area, and excited to work in person in our new office this summer (at least a few days a week). Amazing applicants outside the Bay Area will be considered, but only if located in some kind of urban area. We want to ensure you empathize with difficult parking — like NYC, Los Angeles, Indianapolis, Austin, Orange County, South Florida, or anywhere with a significant number of large condo, apartment and office buildings.