Parkade's mission is to transform cities, increase mobility and create a greener world. With a fresh round of funding, we're building a world that has fewer parking spots, but where every spot is available to use at the push of a button.
Led by Lyft's first product manager and Getaround's lead mobile engineer, our team knows how to scale and build great technology. We now have dozens of condo buildings on the platform in three states, but we want to be in 100 buildings by the end of the year — and start to sell into apartment and office buildings.
That's where you come in.
We're looking for a hungry, self-motivated individual who can own all interactions with prospective customers from outreach to contract signing and through product rollout at their property (until we hire a separate account management team). Our CEO has made 100% of the sales so far, and now he's ready to bring on a founding sales hire who can shorten our sales process, make many more outbound calls/emails and close more deals. You'll have dozens of case studies already to which you can point, and interest in our product has been skyrocketing.
With your help, we can take Parkade nationwide, and make Parkade the way people park at thousands of buildings around the country. You'll have the full support of our founding team as you take us nationwide and funnel the feedback you're getting to help us improve the product, so you can make even more sales.
- Help design and execute on the sales pipeline and process, generating account-based outbound campaigns and owning the full sales lifecycle from first contact with building owners/managers through to building launch
- Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team’s practices, tools, and content
- Generate new outbound leads through outbound prospecting, including email, phone, LinkedIn, referrals and any other channel that might work
- Handle all inbound leads
- Learn Parkade's product and vision inside and out, understanding the questions you'll get and identifying product gaps we should improve to help you close more sales
- Report directly to the co-founder/CEO
- Someone who cares about the craft of sales. You read sales books and blogs, maybe listen to podcasts or subscribe to newsletters
- You don't just make a sale and throw it over the wall. You're excited to help see a client all the way through the sales/implementation process.
- At least 2 years of experience in software or real estate sales under your belt
- Recent startup experience, with a track record of driving sales, comfort with ambiguity and ability to step outside your job description
- Possess excellent communication skills: written, verbal, presentation and video
- Demonstrate great organization and data skills, and understand the need to track all of your sales interactions in our sales CRM (Hubspot for now)
- You've sold software before in the multi-family real-estate industry, with some kind of in-person operational component
- You've used Hubspot, or another CRM
- You have a background in parking, real estate and/or property management
- You have a passion for changing the built world, and creating a safer, greener, more affordable world that doesn't have vastly too much parking
- Stock option plan to give our employees a significant stake in Parkade's success
- Career growth to help achieve your career goals
- Great culture embodied in our two founders and first employee (an engineer), who have worked closely together for more than a year
- Competitive compensation that provides a solid base comp, and eventually layers in performance-based comp as well
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Remote work program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
We'll give preference to SF Bay Area applicants, but we already have a remote engineer and welcome remote applicants from any North American time zone.
If you are located outside of the Bay Area, being located in some kind of relatively metropolitan area is ideal to ensure you empathize with difficult parking — like NYC, Los Angeles, Indianapolis, Austin, Orange County, South Florida, or anywhere with a significant number of large condo, apartment and office buildings.